We are pleased to announce that our company was awarded with the project of “Repair of the pier in the port of Athinios, Santorini” to face the damages on the existing port infrastructures.
Rogan Associates will undertake all the necessary studies to advise the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport for the repair works of the pier in Santorini’s port, including:
– The underwater inspection of the quays.
– The study for the temporary repair of any existing damages/ scourings at the “Poseidon” position.
– The retaining/ strengthening design of the dangerous Cargo pier.
– The retaining/ securing study for the stability of the old quay wall.
– Monitoring of the impacts on the existing port infrastructure during the construction phase.
– Update of the study of the new quay wall which is currently under construction.