We are pleased to announce that Rogan Associates was awarded with the study of “Rehabilitation and strengthening of the outer armor of the windward mole in the port of Evdilos, Ikaria”.
After the extreme weather conditions of January 2018, a big part of the port’s windward mole, was fully destroyed. Rogan Associates will undertake the Detail Engineering Design of Harbor Works which includes:
– Removal and repositioning of special artificial armor blocks and filling with new pieces
– Removal and reinstallation of solid artificial quay walls
– Construction of the superstructures and the revetment wall
– Dredging of the sea bottom
– Strengthening the outer armor of the windward mole